Thursday, February 25, 2010

U.S.A.! U.S.A.!

Let me ask you a question... Is it wrong to reschedule your son's haircut appointment because of a hockey game? Let me ask you another question... Is it wrong to request that you take a college final earlier than scheduled because you (eh-hem) have an "important appointment" to go to (i.e.--the U.S. women's national team playing against the Princeton women's hockey team). Well, this fanatic has done both of those things and I'm going to go with "No, they are perfectly fine" as the answer to my questions. Christopher is in need of a haircut, although it is nothing that can't wait, at least until the gold medal game is done with tonight, and the U.S. women defeat the Canadians. Chris doesn't mind and he proved it to me by going crazy when we practiced our "U.S.A." chant. As I would say the chant, Christopher would bop up and down, laughing and clapping. He is getting fired up to cheer on the women tonight. I was even able to locate my old national team jersey that I got before the 1998 Olympics! Amazingly, it still fits. :) Go U.S.A.!