Thursday, February 4, 2010

Happy birthday to... ME!

I hope you all have taken the day off from work today. What do you mean, why? It's only the most important day of the year, that's why. I am turning 5 years old today, and you know what that means? If you take dog years into account, I am now officially the oldest member of this household and now everyone must respect my authority. Being 35 and ruling the house is pretty cool you know. I get to eat whatever stuffed animals I want (regardless of who they belong to) and I get to hang out in the backyard and protect my turf and nobody will mess with me. Mom even let me be in charge of watching CJ today and putting him down for a nap while she went out to register him for his Children's Day Out program. Can you believe it? Now, if only she will get me a cake to match my superior age...

(Yes, CJ is officially registered for his first CDO program and in keeping with family tradition, he will be attending a Methodist school--Lenexa United Methodist. It is so crazy to think that he will be starting a preschool program! My little man is getting so big!)

No comments: