Thursday, June 28, 2018

Bon Voyage

It's official! After a bit of extra work, all of our passports have arrived! Daddy was the only one who had his already--Mommy just had to renew and the boys had to get their first ones. Apparently the government was not convinced that I was really Jonathan's mother and so requested "5 or more" documents "5 years or older" that showed I was who I said I was. (All this because I had just renewed my drivers license, but mysteriously it was okay for Christopher's application. Go figure!). Well, they got their "or more" and I sent 13 forms of ID. They even got a copy of my NJ driver's license. I didn't even realize I saved that! 
Anyway, I just have to share the picture of J that is in his passport because it is so perfectly him...
Maybe he looked suspicious and that's why I needed to prove who I was... Regardless, we are all good now and ready to head to... wait for it... Ireland!!!

No comments: