Thursday, March 29, 2012

Cousin Cousin Liz

Chris has been having a great time visiting with Liz this week! Today, she came to drop him off at school and to watch this afternoon when he took a sample gymnastics class that we might sign up for. Here are some pictures from this evening...


So I must explain this next picture... We were trying to set up the picture and get Chris to laugh or at least to smile big. He had his pictures taken at school today and the photographer kept dropping a stuffed bunny to get the kids to laugh. Tonight I said I would drop a stuffed animal to make him laugh but he wanted to do it instead. I said, "Let me just do it once and then you can do it." Christopher was not having any of that so he said, "No Mommy, I'm going to do it because I'm the boss." If you look at his face in this picture, it was exactly when he was telling me who the real boss is!

No comments: