Wednesday, March 14, 2012

3 Year-old Thoughts

At breakfast many mornings, we read The Daily Word, a little devotional that I've gotten each month for many years. Sometimes, when I think the word is something Chris can understand, I'll read the word and we'll talk about it. For example last week the word was "kindness" so we talked about ways we could be kind to other people, etc., etc. This morning's word was "faith" so Chris asked me what that meant. As best I could, I explained what faith meant in that we can't see God but we can feel God in our hearts. So Christopher's response was as follows...

"Mommy, but here's a really cool thing! You can use a magnifying glass to see God. And binoculars too!"

I am so grateful for this blog so I can keep track of some of these things that he says! It's like the ultimate baby book...

No comments: