Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Oh We're Half Way There

Just proof that my son is, in fact, my son... I was playing a little Bon Jovi for him yesterday. First we were listening to "Livin' on a Prayer" and I had him on his back while singing to him. As he was listening, I was moving his legs to the beat of the music and he was just laughing and cracking up. Very cute! The next song he listened to (or was forced to listen to some of you might say) was "Raise Your Hands." Every time they sang the chorus, I would lift Christopher in the air (no easy feat by the way!). The first time I did it, he seemed a little surprised that he was up that high. But after that he looked like he was thoroughly enjoying himself. For those of you who are not fortunate enough to be familiar with this song, there is a part in the chorus that says "Raise your hands, from New Jersey to Tokyo." When they say New Jersey, I would say it in a really animated way and he would just laugh and laugh. Of course, he probably would have done that for anything I said in an animated way but I will take it as an indication that he is actually excited about the Garden State.

No comments: