Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Lazy Days


You know, I work hard. I mean, forget what you've heard about dogs and all their sleeping, eating, and more sleeping. I genuinely work my tail off protecting this house from intruders and people who walk by the house (how dare they!). I have to constantly pick up food from the floor too. I'm like a 24/7 vacuum cleaner, for dog's sake! And now I have to serve as constant entertainment for this little baby Christopher. He always stares at me as I walk by and because of that, Mom is always calling me over and making me sit next to him so he can pretend to pet me. It really gets old after awhile. That's why I enjoy curling up in this Pottery Barn chair my humans bought me and taking naps while I have the opportunity. So leave me now and let me rest. Goodness knows how long it will be before I have to get to work again. ZZZzzzzz...

No comments: