Thursday, October 31, 2019

Halloween?

Well today is probably the kids favorite time of the year--the day when people just give them free candy! It's Halloween although it didn't look like it this morning...


And then, because of a miscommunication in email, I missed Jonathan's ghost walk because I was in the gym where the lower school parade was (they are usually altogether and you would think since it's 25 degrees out that maybe the little ones should be inside too?). Anyway, thanks to some wonderful moms in J's class, I got some pictures of my little Bumblebee (the Transformer, not the insect)...





I was able to be at his classroom party however and we had a lovely time there...



Later, we are supposed to have a bunch of Christopher's friends over to trick or treat and to have pizza...

No comments: