Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Mother's Day and Other Fun

I know, this is a picture of Daddy on Mother's Day but it was a little tricky to get a good picture of J and I because he was flopping and moving all over the place! Anyway, the boys gave me a lovely Mother's Day including getting to stay in bed until after the sun came up and breakfast prepared not by me. They also took me out to dinner at Cafe Gratitude and I was able to escape to a coffee shop with a book for an hour or so. We also had a nice brunch at our house with Grammy in the morning so all the moms were covered!

On Saturday (which was quite rainy), we went downtown to the Airline History Museum. Chris has been there a bunch but it was Jonthan's first time...


Also, Chris is seen below modeling one of the new polo shirts sent by Grandma Jan. Thank you!

And this morning, we had a baby shower for Mrs. Marklewitz! All the kids brought in books for the baby (Jonathan brought The Little Engine That Could) and signed them. The kids got to play a couple games and had snacks too. It was a fun way to celebrate!



No comments: