Tuesday, March 1, 2016

You Have to Read This

In school, Christopher and his classmates are working on writing a biography about a famous person in history. Chris is writing his about Harriet Tubman. When I picked him up from school yesterday, he stated that he would also be writing a biography about himself. After explaining that this is what is known as an "autobiography," he and I discussed the "big and small" things of his life that he would like to include in it. After getting ready this morning, I went to my desk to find the above paper started by our author. My favorite thing is that he used the heading "In which I am born" because that is the style used in the chapter headings of Winnie the Pooh and My Side of the Mountain which we just finished reading. I can't wait to see the rest of his work...

No comments: