Thursday, March 3, 2016

Return to Parkside Cafe

When Christopher was a toddler, we had plenty of early mornings where he was full of energy, I was not, and nothing was open. Nothing, that is, save the Parkside Cafe, a little coffee shop in a church in Lenexa that also had an indoor playroom. I had been there numerous times with a mom's group I was a part of and it was where I met one of my best friends, Danna, and her kids for the first time. This morning, Jonathan and I returned to Parkside for coffee (me) and play time with friends (him). We met Tiffany with Noah and baby Christopher Hall and Tiffany's sister-in-law and her three kids. It was a fun morning that J seemed to really love!
Jonathan loves getting to see his little friend Noah and he really loves Tiffany too! This was his reaction when I asked if he wanted to play with his friend...

No comments: