Saturday, October 26, 2013

The Boss

Let it be known that for Halloween this year, Christopher chose to be none other than the Boss himself, Bruce Springsteen. And yes, this was his choice. Ever since Grammy and I went to a Bruce Springsteen concert last year, I have put his music on in the car and Christopher really likes it. He will often request "Born to Run" and "Born in the USA" as well as more recent songs from their latest album. So a couple of months ago when I asked Chris what he wanted to be for Halloween, he talked about being Simba from Lion King or maybe a witch but he never really committed. Then one night we were out to dinner and out of nowhere he said, "I know what I want to be for Halloween this year! BRUCE!" Needless to say, I am very proud of my boy... So yesterday was American Century's annual trick-or-treat event at the office and Chris thoroughly enjoyed getting a jump start on this year's candy collection...

I was even impressed when several people at the office correctly guessed which rock star Chris was dressed as! After collecting all kinds of sugary treats, we returned to Daddy's office where we all enjoyed a little candy.
Chris even found Daddy's favorite candy (Swedish Fish) and shared some with him. Anyway, this Jersey girl is very proud of her little Boss...

No comments: