Thursday, February 21, 2013

King of the Mountain

It's hard to tell from this picture but Chris is standing on a four foot snow pile that resulted from my shoveling efforts (aka, my workout for the day). He was most excited about being able to touch the tree he can't normally reach! The snow came down really fast today and we had about 6 inches in the first two hours. We attempted some shoveling this morning but it was really not worth the effort so we came inside to warm up. Because we were lacking hot chocolate, we popped in "Cars" and made popcorn, having a movie morning at 10AM. After lunch we went out for a couple more hours as the snow had pretty much stopped. I shoveled a bunch but then the landscaping guys across the street said they would plow the driveway for us and I was not going to turn down that offer! Anyway, the snow is so pretty and deep enough that I had to shovel a path for Kasey in the backyard. I will now enjoy the snow from the warmth of my cozy house!

No comments: