Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Pictures

I've finally figured out how to get my iPhone pictures to the computer (I know, it's not that hard but...) so here are a few from the past week that I wanted to share. The first one is of Chris and his buddy Luca. They are taking a gymnastics class and here they are after the first one. Side note: I think Chris is in love with his teacher, Miss Ally. We went back for their open gym the next day and he followed her everywhere. I tried to tell him to play it cool, that stalking is not attractive!
Here are a couple pictures of Chris in the outdoor store in Lawrence the other night. Upstairs they had this whole tent set up which CJ found very entertaining. I think we are ready to go camping soon!

He was also trying on different hats, including this funky Japanese style sun hat...
Finally, here is the Buds at the playground after dinner having a blast on the rocking dinosaur...

No comments: