Thursday, March 4, 2010

Daily Smile

Now that you have had your "CJ smile" for the day, I will fill you in on some of the goings on in the like of Christopher. You might notice from the picture above that Chris got a haircut recently. Let me tell you--it took Mommy and Daddy to hold little man down during that whole ordeal. He was fine for the first 2 minutes and then it was all downhill. I have not seen him fuss like that in a very long time. (Note: Becky, our Parents as Teachers woman, told me today that around 18 months, kids go through a period where things make them fearful and haircutting is one of those things.) Fortunately, nothing was cut but hair and little buds looks pretty darn handsome. You will also notice that he is wearing short sleeves in the picture. That's because it is GORGEOUS here today and we spent much of the morning outside. In fact, I am planning to run with Kasey as soon as I finish this entry. Today we noticed that one of Christopher's 2 year molars has broken through. Yay! Finally, Christopher is so excited to see Grandpa Eric tomorrow! We talked about how Grandpa will fly to Kansas in an airplane and Chris pointed up in the sky. Then he found an airplane puzzle piece and was flying it around the room (seen here):
Okay, I need to go running now....

No comments: