Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Happy 4th Birthday!

You may be wondering why we are a day late in wishing J a happy birthday--Brian was on a business trip and had the computer, so I decided to wait until today because it is much easier to upload a blog entry on here than on my phone! Don't worry though, Jonathan received a whole lot of birthday wishes yesterday! He opened presents in the morning from us and later in the morning I read a couple of Frog and Toad stories to his class. The best gifts were from Chris though. I had asked him Monday night to make a card for J. When I came out into the kitchen, I realized he was working on more than that. He made a Henry vacuum picture, a picture of Jonathan and he also wrote a letter. I didn't read the letter because he put it in an envelope but when he read it to J the next day, I was just blown away...



No comments: