Friday, November 17, 2017

Updates

Hello BabyWogs blog world! Did you think we forgot about you? The last few weeks have been pretty busy and Brian was traveling for work, hence the computer was traveling with him. The laptop is the easiest way for me to upload the blog, but we are back in business! Last weekend, we made a quick trip back to New Jersey for Julia's bat mitzvah. It was such a fun weekend and wonderful to see so many Jersey friends and family. Here are some pics from the party...



Julia did a great job during the ceremony and we all had a blast at the party! Even this little party boy above stayed up past his bedtime to enjoy the music (although he wasn't quite the party animal that Chris was at Ally's bat mitzvah!). The boys even got to start the big day with breakfast at a diner. When in Jersey....

Why is it that we can hardly find anything resembling a diner in Kansas and I passed at least seven of them on Route 46? And here is my good little Jewish boy, all ready with his prayer books...
Before our trip to NJ, we had some other fun. Lahna invited us over to celebrate her 13th birthday. After I teased my friend Danna about having a teenager, I joined Jonathan in their basement where he was working on his drumming techniques...


As much as I like to encourage music in our house, I'm kind of hoping a drum set is not in our future! Speaking of music, right before our trip, Christopher had his 3rd grade concert where he had a solo! That's right, he volunteered for a solo. Sometimes Brian and I wonder where he came from because I'm pretty sure neither of us would have voluntarily sang in front of anyone!


And here is just a funny picture of Jonathan...


No comments: