Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Two Turn Tables and a Microphone

Well, not really two turntables, but one at least!


I thought the boys needed to know the way people used to listen to music so we purchased a Victrola. It also gave me a good excuse to get the Joshua Tree anniversary box set of 7 U2 records! They (especially Christopher) were fascinated with it! You can imagine that Chris was intrigued to figure out how the thing works. We also picked up a Chuck Berry record too!

Also, I've thought that Chris looks more like me and Jonathan, well, I'm not sure who he looks like. But I was at my mom's, looking through old albums, and came across this picture which Brian pointed out looks very much like Jonathan!

The eyes are definitely similar. I think I was about 2 or 3 in this picture!

No comments: