Sunday, June 24, 2012

Upstate

We spent the last week in upstate New York with Grandpa T, Nancy, and G.G. Oh and did I mention the puppies and Beckie, Lily and George were there too? It was a fun week and I am hoping the pictures and video I include here will give you an idea of what a good time we had up there in the country... First, here are some photos of all the kids...



Doesn't baby George have a great smile??? And of course all the grown-ups enjoyed having these kiddos around...

No trip to Grandpa T's would be complete without a little accordion music. This time there were plenty of dancers to join in the fun!


Christopher was very excited to help Grandpa take care of the dogs. In fact, he would say to Brian and I, "I am going to help Grandpa and you cannot come!" Okay then, little boy, Mommy and Daddy will just have to sit down and do nothing for a few minutes I suppose. Grandpa had two puppies this summer who were about 4 months old. 




Well apparently I can only upload a certain amount of pictures per blog entry so I'll have to continue my pictures in a new post!


No comments: