Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Elf on the Shelf

Hello! My name is Frank, and I am "The Elf on the Shelf." You may have seen me in the book store that you frequent. I come with a book and according to the book, I am supposed to watch over little children to see if they've been naughty or nice. Then I report back to Santa and let him know how they have behaved. Well, apparently the mother at Christopher's house thinks that's a bunch of baloney so she hired me to play hide and seek with the little three year-old here. Each morning, I hide in a new location and Christopher has to find me while Mommy is making breakfast. It's a huge relief if you ask me. I get tired of judging kids' behavior all the time! Anyway, I'm quite enjoying the Woglom household, although I think I have to watch out for that four legged, furry creature they call Kasey. She seems to have her eye on me...

2 comments:

Liz said...

Ahhhh that thing is kind of creepy. Hahahahaha.

Liz said...

Oh Oh it is a very creative idea, though.