Thursday, November 3, 2011

Gotta Have a Montage

As we prepare for Christopher's bar mitzvah, we would like to take this opportunity to... what? He's only three? We're not Jewish? Oh, well I have this slide show prepared of some of our favorite pics of Christopher and his friends and family and it reminded me of something you'd see at a big coming of age event or a wedding so what am I supposed to do with it? I suppose all you blog followers can enjoy it for yourselves...

Every once in a while, Brian and I will browse through old blog entries or pictures and crack up at how much Chris has grown and how different he is now. We wanted to share some of our favorites with you and so I present to you the Christopher Montage. When you get to it, expand the video to full screen and make sure the volume on your computer is on. Enjoy! (I know all you grandparents out there will especially enjoy this!)...

2 comments:

Liz said...

Thank you for posting the montage. Love it!!

Sheryl said...

Awesome!