Saturday, December 4, 2010

Smiles and birds

Good morning everybody! I am a happy boy this morning because I had some of Mommy's gingerbread waffles and fresh fruit. Yummy in my tummy! And also (in this picture) Daddy is tickling me. That's one of my favorite parts of the day... What's even more exciting is that we finally got some birds to visit our window feeder! Check out this goldfinch chowing down...

We got another feeder a few weeks back and put it outside my bedroom window but the birds didn't know it was there so it got no traffic. We moved it to one of the backyard maples and now it is like a 5 star restaurant! Mommy has to fill up the feeder almost everyday! I love watching the birds that visit our backyard. So far we've had goldfinches, house finches, downy woodpeckers, mourning doves, chickadees, and juncos.
Have a good day everyone! 

No comments: