Tuesday, August 12, 2014

More pictures

I've probably taken more pictures today than I have in the past month so here are some more randoms… Chris is, in fact, looking forward to being a big brother and he showed it by giving his baby brother a big "through my stomach" kiss…
And then Chris was showing us his own "pregnant" picture…
Later on in the evening, we went over to Pembroke for the annual back to school ice cream social. Now last year when we went, Chris didn't know a lot of the kids yet so he was a bit reserved and kind of played on his own. This year however, we got there and he took off! He found a lot of his friends and almost put the actual ice cream off for awhile. (Almost!) After he finished his treat though, it was off to play while Mommy and Daddy caught up with new friends we got to know over the last year. In fact, if I even tried to say anything to my boy, it was obvious I was cramping his style! Especially when he was hanging with this young lady…
Before we left the house Chris said, "Mommy, if Finley is there, you are going to see a big smile on my face!" And that was the truth. :)

No comments: