Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Deja Vu by Kasey

If my memory serves me correctly, I believe this same sort of furniture was placed in our old house about 6 years ago. I remember it not being used for several months and then there was sometimes crying and a funny smell emanating from it. Then, if the little thing inside it (which would later grow into Christopher) was sleeping and I barked at someone intruding on my territory by walking past our house, Mom would yell at me because that little thing would wake up and start crying again. I'm pretty sure I know what this means; I am picking up on the signs. But I'm not going to tell Holly. She will have to remain blissfully unaware. I, however, in my infinite wisdom know what's coming… Sigh... 

(PS--Kasey has begun assuming her position in the nursery over the past week. She knows something is up!)

No comments: