Sunday, August 24, 2014

Baby Shower and Boy's Day

I am so grateful to my mom and my friends Danna and Debbie for planning a wonderful baby shower for me today! It was especially fun since I didn't know any of these friends when I was pregnant with Christopher. It was wonderful to share it with everyone! Here are a few pics… The first one is of Debbie, Danna, and my mom. The second with Tiffany and Leatha. The third is Meaghan, Sarah, Amy and Danielle. My friend Randa was there too but had to leave a little early so I didn't get a picture with her.


Since this is my second child (and I voluntarily got rid of a lot of things from when Chris was a baby) this shower was more of a "sprinkle" so my friends brought diapers, wipes and adorable clothes. This baby is hooked up with cute outfits! And of course my mom hooked me up with thank you notes...

Meanwhile, while I was celebrating with my friends, Christopher and Brian were off having fun at Legoland. They played games, went on rides and hung out with lego-made Star Wars characters…

No comments: